Weapons/Armor of Arthur and His KnightsEdit
- Description-King Arthur's sword in most Arthurian literature.
- Appearance-Very Sharp
- Description-The sword of peace originally used by Arthur and later Mordred.
- Description-Arthur's dagger.
- Appearance-Patterns on Dagger
- Description-Arthur's spear. Also called "Ron".
- Description-A dagger wielded by Arthur.
- Description-Tristan's bow.
The Bleeding LanceEdit
- Description-A lance connected to The Grail Cyle, but never possesed by any knight.
- Description-A sword wielded by Arthur, only mentioned once in The Knight of the Parrot.
- Description-The sword used by Galahad's father, Ban.
- Description-The chain-mail shirt worn by Arthur.
- Description-The sword of Sir Gawain.
- Description-The sword given to Perceval by the Fisher King.
- Description-The sword of King Rion, taken from him by King Arthur during single-combat.
- Description-Arthur's sword in "The Faerie Queen".
- Description-Sir Lancelot's sword in the Vulgate Cycle.
Shield of EvalachEdit
- Description-A shield won by Sir Galahad.
Shield of Joseph of AramatheaEdit
- Description-A shield used by Perceval to defeat the Knight of the Burning Dragon.
Shield of Judas MaccabeeEdit
- Description-A shield won by Gawain in Perlesvaus.
Sword in the Floating StoneEdit
- Description-Pulled from a floating block of marble by Galahad.
Sword with the Strange BeltEdit
- Description-Said to have been awarded to either Perceval or Galahad, depending on the text.
Sword in the StoneEdit
- Description-The sword granting rule of Britain that Arthur pulled from the stone.